SLOWS TO GO is pleased to announce our new location at Ford Field, located on the Huntington Club Level. SLOWS TO GO Ford Field will be open two hours prior to kickoff for Lions home games.
The menu features four of our most popular sandwiches:
- The Yardbird, a pulled, smoked Amish chicken breast sandwich drenched in mustard sauce, tossed with sautéed mushrooms and cheddar and topped with applewood bacon.
- The Reason, a pork butt sandwich, smoked slow and pulled, bathed in sauce and topped with Slows’ signature coleslaw and dill pickle strips.
- The MaryAnn, a chopped brisket sandwich, served wet in a tangy smokehouse sauce with dill pickles and thinly sliced onion.
- The Genius, a vegetarian ‘chicken’ sandwich coated in sweet sauce and topped with Slows’ signature coleslaw and dill pickle strips.
Were also bringing three of our most popular side dishes:
- Our famous Mac & Cheese
- Our creamy cole slaw
- Our Pit-Smoked Beans (full of pulled pork and smoked for hours)
We're also very pleased to announce that our location in Ford Field will offer Michigan Craft Beer exclusively.
Come by next game and check it out. Go Lions!